2021: Fascinating Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong River with Hanoi, Ha Long Bay & Bangkok (Northbound) (WHSN) - Saigon
19 Day River Cruise Hanoi to Bangkok
On this inspiring Southeast Asia river cruise through Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand, you'll be immersed in the cultures and ancient traditions in the most fascinating places along the mighty Mekong River.Experience Vietnamese culture with a tour of the captivating capital of Hanoi. Go on a cyclo ride through the ancient streets of the Old Quarter and enjoy a water puppet performance. In Ha Long Bay, you'll cruise through its breathtaking limestone islands. See the famous landmarks in Ho Chi Minh City and try your hand in the kitchen-Vietnamese-style, with a cooking class. On an excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels, walk through a section of the immense underground tunnel system used during the Vietnam War. Embark on your river cruise along the Mekong River and visit a colorful market, the home of a local family making handcrafted sampans, and a workshop to learn how rice wine and traditional candies are made. In the capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh, tour the National Museum and Royal Palace with its striking Silver Pagoda. On a hilltop at the site of the 8th-century temple of Wat Hanchey, take in the stunning views before walking through the rural village of Angkor Ban to visit with welcoming schoolchildren. In Siem Reap, you'll see the phenomenal Temples of Angkor with an intricacy and architectural grandeur unmatched in the world.Your Southeast Asia adventure concludes in enchanting Bangkok, Thailand, where you'll visit its most renowned temples, including the Temple of the Reclining Buddha-the oldest and largest of its kind. You'll also have plenty of leisure time to explore the 'Venice of the East'-a perfect ending to this remarkable journey!
Call 561 703 0064 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15014064
- Cruise Line
- Avalon Waterways
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 19 Days
- Cruise Ship
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 3||Ha Long Bay|
|Day 4||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Day 5||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Day 6||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Day 7||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Day 8||Cu Lao Gieng|
|Day 9||Border Crossing|
|Day 10||Phnom Penh|
|Day 11||Phnom Penh|
|Day 12||Angkor Ban|
|Day 13||Kampong Tralach|
|Day 14||Siem Reap|
|Day 15||Siem Reap|
- US$ Price Details
Dates and Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Avalon Waterways, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $555. Required intra-vacation air segment: Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City; Phnom Penh/Siem Reap; Siem Reap/Bangkok. Air prices were effective on November 19, 2019 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.Gratuities for Local Guides & drivers are included (excludes extensions which are to be paid locally). Avalon offers the opportunity for solo travelers to sail with no single supplement (subject to availability). Please call for single accommodation details and prices. Triples not available.All prices are per person based on double room occupancy. Cruise price based on Category B in an Panorama Suite on Mekong Deck. To upgrade to a Category A on Tonle Deck, add $400 per person or $800 in single occupancy.Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Avalon Waterways, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Avalon Waterways, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Avalon Waterways to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land/cruise vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; intra-vacation air, unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees, including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.10 per segment, and U.S. and international arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Avalon menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
- Additional airline-imposed fees for seat assignments may apply and are not included in your total package cost. Please refer to carrier websites for seat assignment policies and applicable pricing.
Booking your Vacation with Air
Our volume buying power saves you money. We may be able to provide you with flight arrangements from your gateway city. Avalon Waterways offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Early Airfare Price Guarantee locks in a price that is guaranteed not to increase. Air pricing and schedules are available approximately 330 days prior to last travel date in the itinerary. At that time the best air price will be utilized and a new invoice with the air cost and confirmed schedule will be sent. The identity of the carrier, which may include the carrier's codeshare partner, will be assigned and disclosed at this time. If the guaranteed price is the lowest, the schedule with the lowest fare per contracted classes of service will be booked. Any voluntary change to the confirmed flights negates the guaranteed price and is subject to air pricing at the time of the change.
Guaranteed air-inclusive prices - air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional non-refundable air deposit of $300 per person is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Avalon in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus a non-refundable per person service fee of $30 (North/Central America), $50 (Europe/Middle East) or $80 (all other international destinations). Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Avalon has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.