India's Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges (2018) : Ganges Voyager II
13 Days From New Delhi To Kolkata
India-profoundly mysterious and gloriously exotic.
Complex and beguiling, India is a country unlike any other. Wondrous sights rich in romance and intrigue come alive in the "Golden Triangle"-Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Delhi's immense red sandstone marble tomb, commissioned by Emperor Humayun's grief-stricken wife, will capture your heart, while Raj Ghat, a black granite memorial to the "Father of the Nation," Mahatma Gandhi, will stir your soul. Jaipur's Pink City and Agra's Taj Mahal, a grand tribute to love, will leave you forever mesmerized.
This adventure by land and river will touch all of your senses, from Kolkata, where Mother Teresa's humble home and tomb provide a place of pilgrimage, to the Rajbari Temples devoted to the Hindu god Shiva. Your Ganges voyage delves deeply into India's fascinating historical and religious heritage, working its charm in myriad ways and leaving you with memories that will forever endure.
Call 561 703 0064 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13763984
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 13 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Ganges Voyager II
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 1||New Delhi|
|Day 2||New Delhi|
|Day 3||New Delhi|
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $140 per person